18 Mar Family Members and Residents 3/18/2021
The staff of Edgewater Place welcomes you. We would like to thank you in advance for adhering to our infection prevention guidelines to keep you and our resident(s) safe. Please let the staff know if you have any questions.
• Visitors will be screened with each visit. Any visitor with sign/symptoms of COVID-19 will be denied entry.
• Visitors will wash hands or utilize alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR) upon arrival to the facility.
• All visitors will wear a surgical face mask during the visitation.
• Visitors will maintain social distancing with staff, resident, and other visitors.
• Visitors are not allowed to share food with resident.
• Visitors are not allowed out of the room into the hallways during the visit.
• Visitors will use routes identified by the facility to travel to and from the visitation area.
• Visitors will not visit other residents besides the resident identified above.
• Visitors will be escorted to and from the visitation area.
• Children may be permitted to visit; however, a responsible adult must assure all listed guidelines are followed.
The Edgewater Staff are delighted that residents can partake in outdoor excursions once again. We thank you in advance for adhering to infection prevention guidelines to keep you and our resident(s) safe. Please let the staff know if you have any questions.
The following guidelines are recommended by Edgewater Place:
• Hand Hygiene: Wash hands and or use Hand Sanitizer frequently.
• Face Covering: Resident and all parties should wear face covering for duration of visit.
• Social Distancing Observe at least six feet between persons.
• Resident will return within 24 hours unless facility is made aware of extended outing.