14 May Dining & Activity Guidelines as of 4/28/2021
The guidance provided below allows a return to normalcy for fully vaccinated residents in the areas of communal dining and group activities. Edgewater Place will continue to follow federal, state, and local guidance for safety and regulatory compliance.
• Communal Dining:
- Fully vaccinated residents can participate in communal dining without use of source control or physical distancing.
- If unvaccinated residents are dining in a communal area (e.g., dining room) all residents should use source control when not eating and unvaccinated residents should continue to remain at least 6 feet from others.
• Group Activities:
- If residents participating in the activity are fully vaccinated, they may choose to have close contact and to not wear source control during the activity.
- If unvaccinated residents are present, all participants in the group activity should wear source control (masks) and unvaccinated residents should physically distance from others.
• Staff Dining and Socializing:
- Fully vaccinated staff may choose to dine and socialize together in areas such as a break room and have in-person meetings without source control or physical distancing, but if unvaccinated staff enter the room or are present, then everyone should wear source control (masks) and the unvaccinated staff should be physically distanced from others.
• This plan will be maintained and revised as needed or directed.